• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Anniversary of the Hostage incident in Israel.

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
What do you think the IDF will do to remind Hamas that it is 12 months since the Hamas offensive into Israel and the taking of the hostages?

Will they use a tactical bucket of instant sunshine and remind Hamas they have plenty more to use?

Or.

Will they carry on with the current campaign that is going nowhere fast?

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
How about an enforced two minutes' silence in Bradford, Leicester, Luton, Birmingham, Blackburn, Burnley, Batley, Dewsbury, Rochdale, Oldham, Rotherham, Tower Hamlets & Peterborough to remember the day the Islamic terrorists murdered over 1200 innocents.

Last edited:

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
How about an enforced two minutes' silence in Bradford, Leicester, Luton, Birmingham, Blackburn, Burnley, Batley, Dewsbury, Rochdale, Oldham, Rotherham, Tower Hamlets & Peterborough to remember the day the Islamic terrorists murdered over 1200 innocents.
Add Bristol to that list as there's quite a number of them round these parts as well.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The dislike between each of the sides goes back decades probably as far as when the state of Israel was created by a conflict weary world post WW2. The historical game of tit for tat the justifiable response/ unjustified murder (pick your side) seemingly has no resolution. Both sides are too entrenched in their views to offer anything like a peaceful conclusion in the near future. However on Oct 7th the act of slaughtering people in their own homes regardles of age or gender and mowing down festival goers achieved nothing but a deepening of already deep divisions. The whole region is a big mess and perhaps the biggest reason is the belief that their particular mythical sky fairy is the best one. Nutters

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
There's a lot of Russian money being used to prop up the little groups advocating this that and the other which stirs up division in a countries population.

Tech wise, Russia lags behind and this makes them use dirty tactics instead to try and slow us down.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The Middle East situation is not a good one.

What's even more disturbing
There's a lot of Russian money being used to prop up the little groups advocating this that and the other which stirs up division in a countries population.

Tech wise, Russia lags behind and this makes them use dirty tactics instead to try and slow us down.

It also makes me wonder (actually it doesn't ) just who is behind propping up the terrorist supporting hate marches that have infected the UK for far too long.

And MY opinion is....if you march in support of, or support Hezbollah, if you march in support, or support Hamas, you are supporting terrorist organisations, you are supporting their propaganda and you are supporting their propagation of ideological hatred.

If that's you, you're a f***ing disgrace. ( Obviously not you @Spearmint....it's aimed at the scum who fit the above)

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
The protests over the weekend in support of the resistance and the oppressed saddened me, how on earth anyone aware of the many unprovoked attacks, not just the 7th October atrocity, from within and to the north of Isreal can support these terrorists is beyond me.

I’m pretty certain that Isreal could take out the Iranian Leadership in a heart beat if they wanted to, but choose not to, pretty certain this isn’t mutual.

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
The protests over the weekend in support of the resistance and the oppressed saddened me, how on earth anyone aware of the many unprovoked attacks, not just the 7th October atrocity, from within and to the north of Isreal can support these terrorists is beyond me.

I’m pretty certain that Isreal could take out the Iranian Leadership in a heart beat if they wanted to, but choose not to, pretty certain this isn’t mutual.
Saddam tried it and failed. There are lots of lower mad mullahs below the top one. If Ben could top Khammani, he would.

Back