• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A tech Av nov-dec promotion board

tazdevil

LAC
Just heard a rumour that on the board that is sitting at the mo that there is 199 a grades and 300 b's but only looking for 45! This seems a small number, is this another of the mobs way of getting rid of us deecnt techies! Has anyone else heard this?

I came off the psb as an A ( as told by the chief clerk) so lets hope i'm one of the 45!

Drill Bit

Sergeant
Just heard a rumour that on the board that is sitting at the mo that there is 199 a grades and 300 b's but only looking for 45! This seems a small number, is this another of the mobs way of getting rid of us deecnt techies! Has anyone else heard this?

I came off the psb as an A ( as told by the chief clerk) so lets hope i'm one of the 45!

If you're decent you'll have nothing to worry about will you.

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek

Selfish tw%t:PDT_Xtremez_30:

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
And you have never wanted to get promoted?? cxxT

Oh yeah!!!

HJ got a massive corking promotion a wee while back. With a massive corking pension and an even more corking job than his last one.

He didn't want to be promoted, but somehow he was good enough to make the grade..........................all the way to where it counts.

As for rumours, I hear you're one of the first for the chop.

TW

Last edited:

KingGuin

Sergeant

If the board is looking for 45 I would suggest there will only be @ 120-130 A grades. The number of A grades is in direct ratio to the no of required promotions. However don't get too hung up on grades; on the last PSB I sat on we promoted 3 B grades and zero scored a couple of A grades. Good luck anyway.

gngr29

LAC
Board/Pre-board

Board/Pre-board

The pre-board has been done for a couple of weeks. People can tell from that whether they are an A, B or C grade candidate. Just ask your Chf Clk or local Apollo-type Adminer.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
Well, good luck to everyone, but with around 100 JNCOs currently without a job at Cottesmore, Wittering & Kinloss, dont expect an imminent offer of promotion - ACOS will have to deal with the current crop of JNCOs before they get onto the future ones.

M

monobrow

Just heard a rumour that on the board that is sitting at the mo that there is 199 a grades and 300 b's but only looking for 45!
Manning site says the pre-board quota is 145 (it's always good to know where to look to check...). An 'A' grade you may be but that doesn't mean you'll get your tapes! It will be approx 2 weeks before the board is finalised and a further period of time for it to be ratified. Good luck.

Back