• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A tech Av Promotion 2011

tazdevil

LAC
Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows how far they have got have got this year? and how many they will be doing?
Does anyone also know if there is a board scheduled for this year?

cheers for your help.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
A colleague of mine will be growing a hairy arse and becoming a grumpy old chief on 3 Oct.

Craig855s

Sergeant
Pretty sure they will be promoting this year (despite rumours to say no promotions for 2 years...anyone heard that or is it just a sqn rumour)

Do you know what number you are? Get your 1RO to phone and ask if you thik youre in with a shot, I hear they dont appreciate being pestered by the subject themselves, but a 1RO enquiring gets answers

RANDC

LAC
I am in the top 40 of the 2010-11 board. Last I got told was that they had released the 1st 10 A Tech AV SAC's and was waiting for the dust to settle. I don't hold my breath to much

Hope this helps

RANDC

LAC
Thanks mate, I will only be happy when I have had the notice that I have been released, but its good to know that they are still releasing off the current board and not waiting.

Good Luck to all with a chance

RANDC

Back