• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adobe Elements -- Help Required

• Thread starter Thread starter MASTER DISCIPLE OF SPICE
  • Start date Start date
M

MASTER DISCIPLE OF SPICE

Hi all.

I am not one for instruction leaflets/manuals (unless aircraft..ahem), and i have tried, but given up in hope of a easy route...!

I basically have a photo which i want to cut away from the back ground.. i have achieved the cutting part, how do i put it on another background ? Is this Layering? and how in the fcuk do you gt them to go ?.......

Lavish me with assistance ! :)

MDoS

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
There are two ways of cutting an image from a photograph.

1. You can use the extract faciltiy. With this you basically highlight the boundries of where you want to remove the part. You then fill in the area with the paintbucket and hit extract. This is good if things like hair are involved. You then paste the image that is extracted onto the new background.

2. You can cut the image out, this can be done by carefully going around the outside with the pen tool. If you photoshop or image ready then you could use the magnetic lasoo facility that finds the boundries for you. With this method it is always better to feather the image by one or two pixels to smooth the jagged edges out, when done copy and paste the image onto the new background.

If you want me to have a go for you then drop me a PM

Back