• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

advice welcome ...

• Thread starter Thread starter ferguson
  • Start date Start date
F

ferguson

i have signned up to the RAF Careers Information, and waiting for the post of pti in october.

i am currently involved at a running club which i run 7 miles a session twice a week .
i go to the gym 3 times a week also working on my upper body to help pass the intial training of push ups and pull ups.

i have a couple of coaching qualifications . and work with my local council as a coach and life guard .

would this be enough to get in as a pti ?

i have been interested in this role for many months and have researched into this.
any help or information would be ideal .( aptitude test, Fitness )

thankyou very much

Drill Bit

Sergeant
i have signned up to the RAF Careers Information, and waiting for the post of pti in october.

i am currently involved at a running club which i run 7 miles a session twice a week .
i go to the gym 3 times a week also working on my upper body to help pass the intial training of push ups and pull ups.

i have a couple of coaching qualifications . and work with my local council as a coach and life guard .

i have been interested in this role for many months and have researched into this.

thankyou very much

I can't believe that you've done much research at all.

Everyone of your posts is a variation on the same theme; either you can't be bothered to go and do some solid research (egoat short cut doesn't count) or you are failing to listen to the advice that has already been offered on egoat.

I'll await a further thread asking PTI or PEdO; you haven't done that one for a while.

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts

thankyou very much

Do you play representative sport? You need to be playing a sport to at least county level. Many PTI's come in with even higher representation (national, etc) and some who are ex-pro sportspeople, so there is a lot of competition for very few places. You need to make yourself as selectable as possible and stand out amongst everyone else.

F

ferguson

cheers

cheers

well my uncles in raf so hes getting me some information, but my aunties dad is a AFCO and is going to try and help but i was just wondering if any one who is a pti which could help me thats all, or any other information which could help .

thanks anyway

also no i dnt play at i high level , could that be a downfall ?

Back