• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

advice

• Thread starter Thread starter ferguson
  • Start date Start date
F

ferguson

if i went to become a pti and failed could i come back in 3 years time and try to becme Physical Education Officer?

as people have said its hard to get in but im willing to give it ago . as i really want to join

also when are raf starting to take on again so i can apply ??

last thing ......

would my chances of getting in be less if i havent played for a high standard club e.g reposented my country ?

thank you for any help ....

F

ferguson

also

also

would going in for a job such as
raf police be any good ??

K

knobbly

In a nutshell about the Police....NO!

My careers officer pretty much persuaded a guy who was in the office to sign at the same time as me to NOT join the RAF Police....

With regards to PTI etc i'd suggest calling your AFCO mate. Most trades are closed at the mo but good luck!

F

ferguson

hahaha how come about the police pal ??

and when will they be re opening pal ?

Back