• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Air Clues -Where's it gone.....

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I finally managed a 10 minute break to sit in the T Bar and on the table was the usual assortment of out of date magazines like "Caravan Weekly" and "Thermos Flask User" plus a smattering of "Xbox Geek Monthly". What struck me was the absence of any copies of Air Clues and the fact I hadn't seen one for ages......Does it still exist amongst all the corporate management rubbish that I seem to get like "Focus" (Which is the biggest waste of paper ever as it's just a Civil Service look good/job justification rag)?

O

Oh sir

It still exists.

It's now called "Flight Safety Flyer". Not as good as the old Air Clues, but worth a look still.

You should still see it dotted about your tea bar. If not, PM me and I'll put you in touch with the distribution men.

Icycalm

SAC
=)

=)

About time the RAF News had an online edition now,

Or does it and I just havent found it yet.

I think more people would read it then, I think i could edit it with my dead good grasp of english and grammer and stuff,

W

Wing boy

In whatever its current form does it still have

Wg Cdr Spry

or

I learnt about flying from that..

O

Oh sir

In whatever its current form does it still have

1: Wg Cdr Spry

or

2: I learnt about flying from that..

1: Not as such.

2: Yes. (Last issue I saw anyway).

As I say it's not as good as the old one.

C

Chuffybum

Air Clues

Air Clues

Does anyone know where you can get back editions from? I'm after an issue from the early 70s I think which had the story about the Engineering Officer who mistakenly took off in a Lightning.
Any ideas (sensible) would be greatly appreciated.

Back