• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Air Traffic Control

• Thread starter Thread starter Myrninerest
  • Start date Start date
M

Myrninerest

I'm applying to the RAF as an air traffic control officer and I recently had my presentation at the local AFCO. I think it went well and I certainly feel that the information we were given has put my mind at ease – I'm doing a lot of preparation for the filter interview which should be in a couple of weeks (assuming that all of my medicals forms are in order).

E-Goat seems to be a great resource for potential applicants. I was linked to it through the RAF Regiment officer training Facebook page – also full of very useful advice. I found that the short videos on the OASC and IOT were very enlightening and gave me a significant confidence boost since I have a little more idea of what to expect now.

So hello, and thanks for making this place so useful, everyone. :)

R

Reformed Scribbly

Make sure you know your bases, aircraft, what's happening on ops, what aircraft we have there, what roles they perform and why we are there. Also make sure you know where you will be trained, what you will be doing, how long for and why.

Good luck with the interview.

Back