• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AMM Symposium 2009

HPLO

LAC
Ladies and Gents.

If what I've heard through the jungle drums is to be believed it would appear there is going to be another AMM symposium at Cosford. Did anyone go to the last one and did it prove worthwhile, or is it just an excuse for a bunch of EngOs and WOs to get pi$$ed?

Chad Norman

Corporal
Sounds like a cracking day out to me.

With the AMM training time being shortened surely there can't be that much to talk about.

retards

Clown

R

Real Slim Shady

That is a shame as you missed a good couple of days.

But of course you may be right - the 40 odd WO/FS that did attend may have all been wrong.......

gamecock

LAC
My Warrant showed me a list of attendees - about a dozen people, mostly Chiefs and Sgts. Told me it was cancelled - what were the dates?

BillyBunter

Techie & Proud
Well this sends out a message to the rest of the RAF what regard people have for the future.
I guess when you at FS and cheif level who gives a **** really , its all about number one.

And people ask what needs to change yet you are not allowed to change because them people above do not let you speak.

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Well this sends out a message to the rest of the RAF what regard people have for the future.
I guess when you at FS and cheif level who gives a **** really , its all about number one.

And people ask what needs to change yet you are not allowed to change because them people above do not let you speak.[/quote]

I don't know what your management is like but from a personal point of view, that comment is so far off the mark etc.

Not strictly true, for the next one, a CT and Sgt from our line are attending.

SUD5Y

LAC
I Remember it well

I Remember it well

Those who came to the last one all seemed very impressed at the way AMM's performed once they left Cosford and the level of their training. The idea was to ask what else should be included into the training which, incidently has since been revamped.

Back