• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AMM Trade Training Books etc

• Thread starter Thread starter Military_Muscle
  • Start date Start date
M

Military_Muscle

Can any of you guys recommend some books that will help me with my studies at Cosford.
I'm gonna be on ADF for a while so if any AMMs know of any books I can buy to get a heads up on the areas I'll be studying during the first 5 months it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers :PDT_Xtremez_19:

Shugster

Warrant Officer
A good brush up on your maths and physics skills would be a good start as they are common to all techie trades.

BillyBunter

Techie & Proud
Plenty of beer chits , get yerself down the Naafi every night and have a few while studying with the boys. Get lashed up and finish the night off with a Kebab.

I cant say it will help with your studies but I can say it will 1) make you happy 2) make you one of the lads and top few of your course that gets lashed up and does things the proper liney way

So forget books , they are just for geeks , get pished enjoy and when you make the squadron after your training you will be legend !!

But if you rather play the geekbox then any book with engineering science, physics and Maths is good enough :PDT_Xtremez_26:

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
All I can say is just read the handouts you get given throughout the course, they contain eveything you need to know. It's all pretty noddy to be honest. For reading material before you start your course I suggest a good selection of gentlemans literature (or whatever floats your boat).

Hope this helps.

Back