• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AP3302 as PDF

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
This is a strange one, but quite an interesting challenge. I have been asked if AP3302 Standard Trade Training Notes Electrical and Radio Engineering Principles has been electromorphed onto computer. I have so far been able to find Pt1A LINK and that was an interesting if somewhat nostalgic read. Just wondered if anyone knew the answer especially any of you DCAE Cosford types?

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
So anyway I just had to have a look at the AP. Just doing a quick skim, I was passing Section 1 Chapter 1 para 7. The word "realized" stood out like a dogs doo-dah's. I didn't realise (or realize) that auto-correct to USA English was around in the early 60's...

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
So anyway I just had to have a look at the AP. Just doing a quick skim, I was passing Section 1 Chapter 1 para 7. The word "realized" stood out like a dogs doo-dah's. I didn't realise (or realize) that auto-correct to USA English was around in the early 60's...

The autocorrect of the spelling from British English to American English is more likely to have happened during later conversions into RTF / Word /PDF.