• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

applying for supply

• Thread starter Thread starter Darlophil
  • Start date Start date
D

Darlophil

Evening all,

Thought I’d finally sign up here and get a post on.

I'm in the process of applying for the supply trade and have found so much useful info on here that has helped me to feel more prepared for my application and put right any uncertainties. (particularly regarding rtc and prtc itineraries).

Anyway, Had my AST last week and glad to say I passed for my chosen trade (what is it marked out of? got a mark of 58 with 50 required - pedantic I know but just out of interest).

The interview is tomorrow and I like to think I'm clued up enough (with thanks due to many helpful posts on here). I'm pretty much prepared in terms of what to expect to be questioned on, only way it can go wrong is if I mess it up myself, so I’ll be crossing my fingers that I can stay relaxed and just be myself.

I’m hoping it goes well as I’m eager to get to rtc and trade training.

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
All I can say is try to relax, take a few deep breaths and best of luck! oh and welcome to the goat!:PDT_Xtremez_30:

D

Darlophil

Thanks for that.

The interview went quite well and passed it with only one hiccup (forgetting the name of a base, but redeemed myself by at least knowing where it was and what aircraft are based there).

Medical was a week after and passed that ok other than being told i'm a tadd overweight and need to lose a stone.

PJFT was today though and the part i was dreading the most! But thankfully i paced myself well and passed first time. Just one question i wasn't asked to do the press-ups or sit-ups, is this normal does anyone know?

J

jimnffc

Thanks for that.

The interview went quite well and passed it with only one hiccup (forgetting the name of a base, but redeemed myself by at least knowing where it was and what aircraft are based there).

Medical was a week after and passed that ok other than being told i'm a tadd overweight and need to lose a stone.

PJFT was today though and the part i was dreading the most! But thankfully i paced myself well and passed first time. Just one question i wasn't asked to do the press-ups or sit-ups, is this normal does anyone know?

Hi

What trade are you going in for again?

When I had my PJFT, me and my mate went at the same time, and we were both asked to do the press ups and sit ups, maybe it depends on who's conducting the test?

God knows

Pass is a pass though mate!

When you got your PRTC?

R

Reformed Scribbly

It has not been a requirement to complete those elements. Previously they have been used as an acquaintance to give you an idea of how much work you may need to do.

Best advice, start doing them in preparation for PRTC.

Back