• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aptitude Score and Trade

• Thread starter training_harder
  • Start date
T

training_harder

Hope someone can satisfy my curiosity. I took and passed the test for RauxAF Gunner today with a score of 73. The Flt Sgt said that the score is recorded in the central system and if any of us decided to join the regulars then this score could be used.

Can anyone provide a basic list of trades available to me if I chose to go regular. I'm 29yrs to make it a bit easier.

Thanks

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Yes the person who administered your test could print you off a letter with all the trades, their scores and other bits and bobs too.

Your score of 73 would also have a few other scores, you were probably told your B score but you also have an A, C, D, E and F score that open up other career choices. What I would say that doing what you want to do may be more rewarding than doing something just because you can, just because you can exceed the minimum score for a trade does not mean that you won't enjoy that life.

Good Luck