• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ATM SAC/JT - CPL Feb 12 promotions

Gavlar79

LAC
Hello all,

It's been a while since the SAC/JT - CPL ATM board was ratified (feb-mar) but nobody seems to know anyone that's actually been made a formal offer of promotion/posting as yet.. Even the manning chap down at P1 doesn't seem to know what's happening with the last board.. The only reason batted about was that they were waiting until after the redundancies however this has long passed.. Does anyone know anything or anyone that's had a formal offer yet..?? They've even forecast the next board so they must have some bloody clue what's goin on..! Thanks in advance for any info..

Puma

SAC
Last I'v heard they were in the 80's, I know of several people who'v been formally offered promotion.

Next lot due to be released in August, but that is just hearsay.....

duffman

Flight Sergeant
They are getting through them pretty quick. When this batch is done there will be 80 odd plus promoted already.

OCD

LAC
Spoke to the unit career advisor about 6 weeks ago. The last batch was a few months ago now and took them up to 84 on the list. I've not heard anything official as to when the next batch will be released but I believe the target for the year still to be 110.

What they said ^

I have known several people recieve an offer and get promoted and posted withing the same week, all to the opposite line on the same station. My FS rang the CM a couple of months ago and was also told they had stopped at 84 but the prediction for the year is still 110. The manning website says the next board sits in January.

Gavlar79

LAC
I found out today they have got upto 125 and they may go even further.. Thanks for the replies to the original thread..

Back