• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

aussie HF / Flight Safety Powerpoints

8:15fromOdium

Sergeant
ILLKC, after all the recent debate about what goes on, on the Goat it's good to see an excellent link, thanks very much. I don't doubt that we will soo see a few of these things turning up in FS briefs.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
ILLKC, after all the recent debate about what goes on, on the Goat it's good to see an excellent link, thanks very much. I don't doubt that we will soo see a few of these things turning up in FS briefs.

Well found, Sir.

:PDT_Xtremez_14:

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
Kev C, Thanks for the link, some good stuff. Are you studying at ICAT, if so how is going? I am looking into doing B1 myself soon. Any Gen please.:PDT_Xtremez_28:

Off Topic Just finished year One (bar resit on Module 3 Electrics, 90 day CAA ban means I can't do it until Febuary)

Sorting out Year 2 ECLAS at Marham today.....

The Barry course is expensive but fairly good. I also however have the added advantage of KLM Tech college being available to do the exams (You can do them at ANY JAR 147 centre!) To sit one, I only have to drive 4 miles from my house!

Link below

http://www.part66.com

Back