• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AV Cpl/Sgt Board

worthers

LAC
Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if the fairy Cpl to Sgt board has progressed past the initial 10 predicted for the first 6 months. I only ask this as when the rigger board sat they predicted 6 in the first 6 months and then they were shooting up to 43 within a month!

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if the fairy Cpl to Sgt board has progressed past the initial 10 predicted for the first 6 months. I only ask this as when the rigger board sat they predicted 6 in the first 6 months and then they were shooting up to 43 within a month!

Are you trying to tell me there are still techies expecting/hoping to get promoted ?? hahaha....fools

Crack on................:PDT_Xtremez_09:

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
I work with one who picked up his 3rd on the 29th (he was No1 on the list). And also know a bloke at Leuchars who is 17th on the list, he's been told that he'll probably get his in Apr on return from MPA. (hmm, thinking about it they are both core-trade Leckies so I dunno if I've answered your question :confused: )
I also know a fairy SNEC who has just been offered promotion to CT. He's got 10 days to go til he's out (on PVR) :eek:, can't see him taking it TBH; though it might cause them some problems if he did accept it and still left in 10 days :), an extra £1.90, or whatever pityful amount, a day in his pocket for 10 days :D

Last edited:

Roobsta

Corporal
We've just had 4 cpls promoted/notified. 2 legacy Av and 2 legacy DF's. One DF has his 3rd now and the other is expected to pick iy up in Jan/Feb. No dates currently for the legacy Av's

worthers

LAC
Do you know where they were on the board (AV) as i was told there wouldn't be any more than 10 in the first 6 months but as ever the riggers were told only 6 in the first 6 months and by the first month they were upto 40 odd!!

Roobsta

Corporal
Do you know where they were on the board (AV) as i was told there wouldn't be any more than 10 in the first 6 months but as ever the riggers were told only 6 in the first 6 months and by the first month they were upto 40 odd!!

Will find out for you on Monday. Just had a rigger Cpl pick up his tapes on Thursday and posted to a sister sqn in the swamp.

Back