• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AV Cpl to Sgt promotions 2012

Cock Pit

LAC
Firstly, Well done to all who worked hard and got "selected" :PDT_Xtremez_30:

Rumours I have heard so far......

Some of those in the top 110 and have applied for redundancy, recieved phone calls last week from manning. The queston was basically, do you still want to keep your redundancy in.

They need an extra 35 on-top of the 110 quoted.

50 will be released straight after the redundancies are announced.

Last edited:
Better make that 36

I'm Off

well done all hope you don't get a shi@@y posting with it as per usual and hopefully you'll be out before the pension debarkle comes in

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I know of a couple of extra places on it now... One of my lot has been told to expect something in his JPA this week and he's in the middle of the numbers. But that means nothing as once released I am led to believe that it's horses for courses and the most suitable out of the bunch released is offered a slot.

Webbo

Sergeant
Heard yesterday a guy in the 50's has had his offer, anyone else heard how many were released this week?

Nerys

LAC
Heard yesterday a guy in the 50's has had his offer, anyone else heard how many were released this week?

There are 60 being released straight away, but I'm in the mid 40's and heard nothing but rumours from manning so far... As well as that, a guy who is in the 80's was told that they are now releasing up to 100. Again, not heard of anyone getting it yet and moving...

Oh well, hurry up and wait, I guess...;)))

Circus8

LAC
Any more info. flying around ref the number they are at. Heard on the grapevine today they have passed 125, anyone know if true or not?

My admin SNEC spoke to manning yesterday, currently at 126

any clues when the board is sitting this year?

Webbo

Sergeant
Well I turned it down 2.5 years ago, Friday I got another offer and I get promoted in 2 weeks.......................... Best of luck to all waiting.

Cock Pit

LAC
Nice one Webbo. Hope you got what you wanted this time around.

What number where you out of interest?
I think it will slow right down now, I think this board sat a few month early last time due to
The redundancies etc. However at my base there are alot of open slots available that have not been filled. With one sqn loosing more slots....so who knows, they may fill them before the next board.

Back