• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

sumps

Sergeant
I want to change my avatar how can I go about animating it? or does any one know where can I get decent avatar animation software? (Free - or at worst cheap:PDT_Xtremez_15: )

G

gemarriott

P

POB

You could also try asking Monobrow or SSH. They have both been known to produce animated pictures for a small fee. (It's usually sexual in nature, but it depends how much you want a new avatar...)

M

monobrow

What d'ya want???

If you want a short and sweet animation, it can be done quite effectively but it NEEDS to be 200x200 or less pixels.

::D:

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber
Ignore this ^^^^^ it is probably another Tossford post I ought to shut it down immediately :PDT_Xtremez_31: :PDT_Xtremez_31: :PDT_Xtremez_31:

See - I knew it, they never miss a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job I never told you anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

mcdoodle

Sumps,
SSH is very good! for mine, he took a photo of himself and animated it!!:PDT_Xtremez_31:

sumps

Sergeant
to start with I have found this sirius black avitar up loaded it to photocbucket - where i see it is still in its animated form - however when trying to get it on this site it appears static to me, whats going on?

As for a unique design i wanted to have a think then design something - do i need special software or what?

PS catain slog...how did you get that vulcan bomber to hover like that?

Last edited:

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
If it's a .gif file sumps and within the size allowed, I thought as a donator you should be able to upload the animated file. As always, I stand to be corrected by the more geekier goaters :raf:

M

monobrow

I stand to be corrected by the more geekier goaters :raf:

Standby, Standby.....

Sumps, the animation will be fine AS LONG AS the picture dimensions are no more than 200 pixels by 200 pixels.

If it's bigger than that, it will resize it to fit, and as e-goat isn't an image manipulator it just picks the first frame, resizes it, and kills the animation.

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Sumps. I've done it for you, cos I know you are a bit of a computer biff

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber
Sumps, the animation will be fine AS LONG AS the picture dimensions are no more than 200 pixels by 200 pixels. If it's bigger than that, it will resize it to fit, and as e-goat isn't an image manipulator it just picks the first frame, resizes it, and kills the animation.

That's it, if you are going to talk IT geeky language then I am going to reply in Klingon Shakespeare - "taH pagh tah be 'I'.

Attachments

• 250px-TheKlingonHamlet.jpg
    250px-TheKlingonHamlet.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 0

sumps

Sergeant
To all...
Mono/TACAN thanks for the PM its working:PDT_Xtremez_30:

Capt Slog i still dont know how you get that vulcan to hover :PDT_Xtremez_17: but thanks

McD/cooheed thanks:PDT_Xtremez_28:

...and S2 what would the world do with out you...by the way i thought you were banned:PDT_Xtremez_14: ?

Back