• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AVI DVD conversion for mobile phone?

• Thread starter Thread starter MASTER DISCIPLE OF SPICE
  • Start date Start date
M

MASTER DISCIPLE OF SPICE

As the title suggests, does anyone know if there is a diff. format for watching downloaded/ripped films on you mobi ?

It has a memory card & adaptor, i thot it was simply a case of cut and paste but for some reason it dont want to go on the card ??

Any ideas ?

MDoS

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
As the title suggests, does anyone know if there is a diff. format for watching downloaded/ripped films on you mobi ?

It has a memory card & adaptor, i thot it was simply a case of cut and paste but for some reason it dont want to go on the card ??

Any ideas ?

MDoS

Have a look for a 3GP converter, I have one by Xilisoft, I can't think of the name of it off the top of my head though.

O

Olovv

If you go to the nokia site you can download the 3gp conversion software from the developers site, you have to register as a developer, but it does not matter if you are just joe bloggs mobile user

Back