• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Avionics Prom board 200+?

• Thread starter Thread starter baffo
  • Start date Start date
B

baffo

Have heard a rumour that Av board Cpl to Chino Wearer is 200+ promotions?

Anyone got any inside knowledge from PMA

Dates for the board would back this up?

No doubt it comes with a Odiham/Benson Carrot!!!

Also if anyone knows anything good about the raf apart from the money please let me know as I can`t seem to find anything anymore?

oh well 5 years to the end of my sentence
2 yrs resettlement-thats 3 yrs left.....
tick tock..tick tock

Major Geek

Sergeant
baffo said:

Also if anyone knows anything good about the raf apart from the money please let me know as I can`t seem to find anything anymore?

Or a Wyton carrot.

err you get free uniform.

Oh and if you do get promoted you get get membership of an exclusive club.

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Major Geek said:
Or a Wyton carrot.

err you get free uniform.

Oh and if you do get promoted you get get membership of an exclusive club.

Got my last promotion with the Wyton carrot! Find out in the next few days if I've escaped within a year though!

Major Geek

Sergeant
Billy Whizz said:
Got my last promotion with the Wyton carrot! Find out in the next few days if I've escaped within a year though!
Thats not bad going if you do - good luck. Took me 18 months after my first carrot, this time I came back voluntarily (no carrot required) as the job suits and it is an excellent resettlement club.

metimmee

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
baffo said:
Have heard a rumour that Av board Cpl to Chino Wearer is 200+ promotions?

Anyone got any inside knowledge from PMA

Dates for the board would back this up?

oh well 5 years to the end of my sentence
2 yrs resettlement-thats 3 yrs left.....
tick tock..tick tock

We had a visit pre-JPA from PMA and they stated that they were going to gap some sgt slots to smooth future bumps in the promotion numbers. Bloomin typical! Every-time I've been promotable I've been in a promotion-trough. Fingers crossed for this time!

I'm in a similar situation to you baffo, due out in 2010, but with a max of one more assesment in my current post. The skills of which will not transfer well to 1st line, so I'm bound to take a dip since its been a while since I kicked tyres. So its this year, next or nowt for me. Yes, I'd even take Odiham :raf:

Back