• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bar Names

• Thread starter Thread starter Exdogfukker
  • Start date Start date
E

Exdogfukker

Just curious to know some of the bar names people have been awarded, where the bar was/is and any accompanying catch phrase/act that had to be carried out when bar name called.

To start:

Bar Name-Tony Saprano

Where- 1435 Flt, MPA

When- Jul 03-Jan 04

Catch phrase- "As a mafia godfather I am used to waking up in the morning with a horses head in my bed"

Prop- A horses head on a broom handle

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
Whilst in the US of A a mate of mine passed us of as pilots (well all the spams kept saying gee are you pilots so why not) he became Wg Cdr Mincing-Nicely and I was his wing-man Sqn Ldr Brian Trysers, it would have been quite funny if the Americans had got the joke and not taken us seriously!!!! and there were phone calls to our dispersal asking for said officers and our aircrew thought the yanks were taking the p*ss:PDT_Xtremez_31:

Back