• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BEngO Reunion

• Thread starter Thread starter dkp1
  • Start date Start date
D

dkp1

Due to the demise of the ex-airman to Engineer Officer education course there will be a BEngO Reunion held at DCAE Cosford in Oct.

If you or anyone you know attended the BEngO course at RAF Cosford please PM me with your/their Name and course number and I will pass them on the the BEngO Reunion organisers so an invite can be sent....

DKP1

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
dkp1 said:
Due to the demise of the ex-airman to Engineer Officer education course there will be a BEngO Reunion held at DCAE Cosford in Oct.

If you or anyone you know attended the BEngO course at RAF Cosford please PM me with your/their Name and course number and I will pass them on the the BEngO Reunion organisers so an invite can be sent....

DKP1

Orange squash and jellies all round then? :PDT_Xtremez_42:

Back