• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Cosford movie ever!

• Thread starter Thread starter JBJ90
  • Start date Start date
J

JBJ90

Here's a blast from the past, we were talking about the "amazing" trade
videos you used to get shown at Cosford the other day.

So to start the ball rolling as it were:

Jag in Action

Best Movie Ever!:PDT_Xtremez_30:

(looking for a copy by the way!)

Fat2at

Corporal
The Man from Lox (?). Cheesy 1970s American film that pointed out that he was nothing to do with fish...

Also, what was the one about the liney in Germany? It was basically a film that told you not to get on the pop 24/7 when you got posted to RAFG or you'd be late for work, leave a pen on a power set and crash a Land Rover. I never actually made it to Germany so I assumed it was ok for me to get on the pop every night whilst in the UK.

G

GEM

The Man from Lox (?). Cheesy 1970s American film that pointed out that he was nothing to do with fish...

Also, what was the one about the liney in Germany? It was basically a film that told you not to get on the pop 24/7 when you got posted to RAFG or you'd be late for work, leave a pen on a power set and crash a Land Rover. I never actually made it to Germany so I assumed it was ok for me to get on the pop every night whilst in the UK.

Never saw that but I rolleda rover in Germany so I probably did leave a pen on a houchin and I was late for work a few times, 3days once if I recall, the camera never lies:PDT_Xtremez_14:

S

stickleback67

Dr FOD and the wayward body. Single greatest educational video ever made. Fact.

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
It's still being used, watched it about 3 times on my fitters course already! provides a good opportunity to sleep during lesson

Young man, you are not on a fitters course. They were reserved for thick scumbag mechs. You are only slightly above that level, and nowhere near the godlike status I have reached as one of Trenchards finest apprentices. I am going to have a word with your WO to educate you in the history of the Royal Air Force.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Young man, you are not on a fitters course.

Now here's a first agreeing with Brucy boy but he is correct. You are on a further training course which was always a part of your AMM modern apprenticeship SAC tech contract. Fitters came back to training units on merit, some after 10 years or more, they did not come back to change their first pair of shoes. There has not been a true fitters course for many years now. It is a misnomer to describe todays SAC training as such yet it is a common error to use the term for something that is nothing of the sort.

Back