• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bit-Torrent / U-Torrent downloads

The Bowmeister

Darkside Jedi Master
Does anyone out there know how to speed up , been trying to download a fileit seems stuck at 90%.
Is there a Broadband Torrent site???

Thanks

Post Edited.

Last edited by a moderator:

shettie

Flight Sergeant
Does anyone out there know how to speed up , been trying to download a fileit seems stuck at 90%.
Is there a Broadband Torrent site???

Thanks

Post Edited.

Google "BTjunkie" thats not a bad one - look at the "health of the torrent before choosing which one you want...

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
I used to get that with torrents. So much so that I stopped using them and went back to peer to peer and downloaded individual tracks. It depends on who has what and what their connection is. At least with p2p you can see the connection speeds.
Having said that, I dont use any of them anymore. Gone legal (dirty taste in mouth).

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
A lot of reputable commercial companies (to **** off torrent downloaders and discourage them from downloading illegal copies) post 90% copies. Thing to do is cancel that download and try and source it from another site that shows how reliable the download site and its seeders are/is

Hu

frien_dd

LAC
I use azuerus to download
to opitmise it I just type optimise azuerus in google

works alot faster than before.

Might not have been any help

Back