• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blacberry curve unlock

• Thread starter Thread starter wgaf
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wgaf

Does anyone have any info on unlocking a blacberry curve 8900. Can I do it online or do I need to go into a shop to get it done? Does anyone have a code I can use?

G

GEM

Does anyone have any info on unlocking a blacberry curve 8900. Can I do it online or do I need to go into a shop to get it done? Does anyone have a code I can use?

you should have thought about that before mugging the yuppie!

W

wgaf

you should have thought about that before mugging the yuppie!
It wasn't a yuppie, it was an armourer. He ran off crying to his Mum before I could get the unlock code:PDT_Xtremez_14:

PVRisthefuture

Sergeant
Try LINK You will need a code from Network Provider by the looks of things. Let me know how it goes, as I have an 8900 with o2 and would like to see how easy it is to change. Thanks.

G

GEM

It wasn't a yuppie, it was an armourer. He ran off crying to his Mum before I could get the unlock code:PDT_Xtremez_14:

It couldn't have been an armourer, we've all got iphones:PDT_Xtremez_42:

W

wgaf

Try LINK You will need a code from Network Provider by the looks of things. Let me know how it goes, as I have an 8900 with o2 and would like to see how easy it is to change. Thanks.
I bit the bullet and took it to one of the shops in town, cost me 10 quid but it works now.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
I bit the bullet and took it to one of the shops in town, cost me 10 quid but it works now.

That's not bad mate, T-orange quoted me £15 for them to do it officially.... and I would have had at least a two week wait :PDT_Xtremez_17:

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
People with blackerry's are all known to take it up the wrong un and be gayers.... people with Iphones are all known to be cool as ferk! How do ya like them beans eh WGAF you big gayer! :PDT_Xtremez_42::PDT_Xtremez_14:

PVRisthefuture

Sergeant
People with blackerry's are all known to take it up the wrong un and be gayers.... people with Iphones are all known to be cool as ferk!

Did you download an app to give you impressive such wit? Get some class, take off your Burberry and get a Blackberry. :PDT_Xtremez_32:

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Get some class, take off your Burberry and get a Blackberry. :PDT_Xtremez_32:
Pfft are you kidding.... My sister's at uni and all the students have blackberrys... that way they can sit in lectures and bb pin each other...!! Gay! Get an Iphone add the MSN app and chat away online.. much cooler and it doesn't make that stupid noise when you get a msg!

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Pfft are you kidding.... My sister's at uni and all the students have blackberrys... that way they can sit in lectures and bb pin each other...!! Gay! Get an Iphone add the MSN app and chat away online.. much cooler and it doesn't make that stupid noise when you get a msg!

Sweet, bluetooth it to me ....... oh, you can't because Herr Jobs won't let you ! :PDT_Xtremez_15:

Don't buy a phoney, get a Sony ::D:

I

irishlogster

People with blackerry's are all known to take it up the wrong un and be gayers.... people with Iphones are all known to be cool as ferk! How do ya like them beans eh WGAF you big gayer! :PDT_Xtremez_42::PDT_Xtremez_14:

nothing wrong with taking it up the star fish RAF Burd! Heard U loved it!!! :PDT_Xtremez_30:

I

irishlogster

Oi Burd. my BB has both bb mess and msn mess :PDT_Xtremez_34:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back