• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blu Ray ripping software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if any of you have a particular favourite that is easy and foolproof to rip blu rays to HDD (avi or similar).

I have just tried a few of the free trials on the net but both failed miserably, so if anyone has a "good un" please let me know.

Willing to pay if simple enough for this idiot to use it :PDT_Xtremez_14:

Cheers all....................:PDT_Xtremez_09:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
DVD Fab

DVD Fab

DVD Fab is an easy for solution for DVDs and has recently introduced a Blu Ray ripper.

Of course making your own back ups is normally fine but the encryption keys have only just been worked out so it is not perfect yet.

Have a look in AV Formums for recent experiences.

Malesu

Corporal
Subscriber
I've been using Slysoft's DVD HD repper for quite a while now. easily rips blu-rays as long as you have a compatable player (latest versoions of Power DVD works fine)

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
I've been using Slysoft's DVD HD repper for quite a while now. easily rips blu-rays as long as you have a compatable player (latest versoions of Power DVD works fine)

Hiya.....yeah thats what I've just been trying.....ripped the Blu Ray no probs but now not able to view through Power DVD.....which file do you need to select ?

What is the latest version of Power DVD ? I'm using a trial version of 9 I think it is.....should this still work even though it's a trial version ?

Malesu

Corporal
Subscriber
Can't remember which one it is exactly... but look for the one that's either 30gb+ or possibly 2 or 3 files of 12gb+. I haven't found a program yet to join the multiple file films.

M

monobrow

I'm sure it's a technicality and would not stand up in a court of law.
Copyright material carries with it a standard phrase along the lines of you copy this and you are breaking the law.

Plus you are searching for software to break encryption put in place by the film makers because people are breaking it, ripping it and sharing it. If you want to find a decent program, search google for an audio / visual forum which may be of better use, meanwhile open up the Goat's rule book here -> http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=244 and read para 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back