• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bugatti Veyron

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
For all those interested in fast cars (not me, obviously given my choice of transport) there is a Bugatti Veyron being unloaded as I speak here at Coningsby in preperation for a race against a Typhoon tomorrow!!

W

Wonky Tonka

Ooohh!!

It's just begging to have some E-Goat zaps placed in strategic locations....
....and photographed for posterity!!

M

mumof4

You what!!..where abouts on camp???..my dream car..mmmmmm........

D

Damo

Yeah them O.S.B's 29 are racing the Veyron down the runway for topgear :PDT_Xtremez_14:

R

Rich_P

Expect one of the presenters to be around there tomorrow then.

Wouldn't mind being there to watch it myself. Somehow I think the Veyron will win this. :PDT_Xtremez_17:

T

The Masked Geek

You may wanna doctor those images to get rid of faces. PERSEC old chap.

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
Here you go then, persec happy pics. The car looks a bit dirty to me, you'd have thought they would have washed it first.

Attachments

• 04092007235.jpg
    04092007235.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 04092007237.jpg
    04092007237.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 04092007238.jpg
    04092007238.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
M

mad_mo

On the topic of Bugatti, MO4 is aware of this too.

Back in the 90's I lived about 12 miles from the French National Automobile Museum in Mulhouse.

There is housed the Schlumpf Brothers collection. 450 vintage cars are on display, of which 122 are Bugattis!!

It was the personal collection of Hans & Fritz Schlumpf and an amazing site as all the vehicles are located in one massive former textile mill.

If your ever in or passing through Alsace, make a point of viewing this stunning collection.

Take a look at the collection!!

http://www.collection-schlumpf.com/fr/schlumpf/613-galerie_photos/

Last edited:
T

TheHogwartsBEngO

Prediction:

Veyron will be a lot quicker off the mark, only to be left standing after 1/4 mile.

And I think (if my very careful aerodynamic calculations, taking into account my 4 years study of Computational fluid dynamics and aeronautics) the typhoon will be marginally quicker to 20,000ft altitude...

:PDT_Xtremez_28:

And a nice shiney liney pound for anyone who can get a shot of 'The Stig' sans helmet (thus identifying who the STig is).

should make a nice feature on the TV show - looking forward to it.

Anyone see Tiff Nidell taking a Veyron sideways (on a track) last night?

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

[geek mode] They may want to switch the veyron from 'handling mode' to 'high speed' mode for the test and lower the spoiler thus reducing drag and increasing acceleration. The runway surface should have sufficient grip in the dry to dispense with the spoiler if traction is a concern [//geek]

M

mumof4

I did hear from the ex that it might be hammy driving the Bugatti..

F

Flt Lt Badminton-Squash

Veyron!

Veyron!

Few more pics to drool' over! I hope they work, never put a pic on here before!

Cake or Death

Flight Sergeant
Prediction:

Veyron will be a lot quicker off the mark, only to be left standing after 1/4 mile.

And I think (if my very careful aerodynamic calculations, taking into account my 4 years study of Computational fluid dynamics and aeronautics) the typhoon will be marginally quicker to 20,000ft altitude...

:PDT_Xtremez_28:

And a nice shiney liney pound for anyone who can get a shot of 'The Stig' sans helmet (thus identifying who the STig is).

should make a nice feature on the TV show - looking forward to it.

Anyone see Tiff Nidell taking a Veyron sideways (on a track) last night?

yep sure did, i dont think he was alouad to abuse it anymoree than he was. Shoulda let VBH have ago. i would of watched more intently then!

Cake or Death

Flight Sergeant
Do you think if I sell my wife and kids I could rent one for a day.

Studley :PDT_Xtremez_30:

hmmm i hazard a guess at no. if you get around 4k i believe you might be able to purchase an indicator stalk tho. which is fcuk all use, instead sell the wife and kids and go down the pub. :PDT_Xtremez_28:

Back