• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Build up to applying..final few questions

• Thread starter Thread starter 241mxrider
  • Start date Start date

241mxrider

Hi All

My first post on here so I apoligies if Ive repeated what another person has asked.

Im 27 years old, married and have a baby due in November, Im looking to Join the RAF as a Logistics Supplier but have a few questions which Im hoping that someone may be able to answer.

1. For the role Im applying for, I would carry out the 9 weeks basic training but does anyone know what would happen after passing out?
2. At what point would I be allowed to apply for a married quarter? Obviously not during the 9 weeks B.T but how soon after?
3. What sort of postings would a Logistics Supplier get?
4. If you are married when you begin the training are you paid more because you are married or do you get different allowances?
5. If I did Join, at what point could you say "Its not what I want" and be able to leave?
6. I compete in Motocross racing, would I still get chance to do this?

Any other information on the lead up to applying would be greatly recevied!

Thanks!
:PDT_Xtremez_26:

Back