• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

cant log in useing google chrome

• Thread starter Thread starter 252
  • Start date Start date

Have downloaded google chrome to give it a try but find that 9 attemps out of 10 i cant log in to the goat.......just keeps telling me user name or password is incorrect.

Have no problems logging in with Internet Explorer or Firefox.

Anybody else had this problem?:PDT_Xtremez_09:

Last edited:

MingMong

Warrant Officer
I just downloaded it to check for you. No problems here whatsoever. Logged in 5 or 6 times and got in first time every time.

I just downloaded it to check for you. No problems here whatsoever. Logged in 5 or 6 times and got in first time every time.

Still not working(consistently)here,when i did get logged in i saved the password,used this next attempt.....wouldnt let me log in......must be my laptop in conjunction with google chrome thats causing the problem.......still no big deal plenty other browsers....thanks for having a look though.

Last edited:
M

mark613

I use Google Chrome for months and have had no probs at all logging into the goat.

I also installed it on my missus' laptop, but I ended up a blue screen of death ever other time I tried to run it. Guess it's a bit temperamental. Does it happen if you go to log in on other sites?

I use Google Chrome for months and have had no probs at all logging into the goat.

I also installed it on my missus' laptop, but I ended up a blue screen of death ever other time I tried to run it. Guess it's a bit temperamental. Does it happen if you go to log in on other sites?

Havent tryed yet but have noticed that im getting a lot of unsolicited pages for dating sites......so it will have to go or the missus(if she sees them)will have a hairy fit.

Back