• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

chances of a new posting in 2011

briggfairy

Sergeant
me and missus briggf are getting married next summer and to be honest after we get wed i'm really considering a new posting, to be honest i've grown bored in my current post as the aircraft isn't that challenging to work on and at times it feels that i'm just going through the motions when i go to work in the morning so i was wondering what the chances are of getting posted in 2011 bearing in mind the effects of sdsr.

i'm currently in a volunteer only posting which the airforce would i guess would have no trouble filling and after my three years here i'm free to go elsewhere and would like to really.

so where to any thoughts anyone?

i'm a sac (t) fairy (ex leckie) by the way and being ex ExCES going ooa would be fine with me and the missus as long as my jobs a lot more challenging and fullfilling

Back