• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cheap Microsoft Software...

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
It's perfectly legit mate. The software is the OEM - Original Equipment Manufacturer.

Basically it's software that has been bought or sold to companies by microsoft for use on their computers and for some reason or another they don't need it. So they sell it on.

shettie

Flight Sergeant
There is still the through work link for those still serving and with intranet access. I paid £18 for Office 2007 Enterprise, there is other stuff available too.

Thats fine for those of you who still are in the mob...:

Bad Gateway

Unable to contact the site because:
Code:
 The host name was not found during the DNS lookup. Contact your system administrator if the problem is not found by retrying the URL.[/FONT][/B]

[FONT=Tahoma]URL Requested: ********:443[/FONT]

:PDT_Xtremez_42:

Last edited:

Mightierthan

Corporal
There is still the through xxxxx for those still serving and with intranet access. I paid £18 for Office 2007 Enterprise, there is other stuff available too.

It's an excellent site and I've bought quite a few bits of software from them, as you say, for £18 or less. Despite the warning saying they are experiencing high demand etc, items are delivered quite quickly.

However, I would remove the intranet link before the mods get you :PDT_Xtremez_32:! They got me for posting a similar link last week.

welshjpc

Corporal
All of us real geeks know that you may as well go to www.openoffice.org and get that for free. It is as good as MS Office, you can save your files in MS formats and it is FREE. Which in my book is cheaper than £18. Simples.

shettie

Flight Sergeant
All of us real geeks know that you may as well go to www.openoffice.org and get that for free. It is as good as MS Office, you can save your files in MS formats and it is FREE. Which in my book is cheaper than £18. Simples.

Yup - no complaint for that - but - the operating systems on this site - such as Vista etc are a lot cheaper... Sod the apps - you can get alternatives all over the place - but if you don't want to go down the linux route - the MS OS are all here...

Back