• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Crazy Dreams..

• Thread starter Thread starter enginesuck
  • Start date Start date
E

enginesuck

Sooooo Last night i had of a bit of weird dream, let me know your thoughts...

It was dark, warm and moist... She was blonde, about a size ten, soaped up and naked, the shower rained down on her perfect skin. Of course this was a bit of an embuggerance as she was in the way... I had to N.D.T (non destructive test) (PFD 7 In case you were wondering) the tiles on the bathroom wall... I know what your thinking... wouldnt an eddy current be the way forward? But hey its just a dream so lets just go with this..... Anyway I couldnt get the UV lamp to work so we ended up having soapy sex right there...

Am i holding on too tight ?

Do i need help?

Regards ES

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Sooooo Last night i had of a bit of weird dream, let me know your thoughts...

It was dark, warm and moist... She was blonde, about a size ten, soaped up and naked, the shower rained down on her perfect skin. Of course this was a bit of an embuggerance as she was in the way... I had to N.D.T (non destructive test) (PFD 7 In case you were wondering) the tiles on the bathroom wall... I know what your thinking... wouldnt an eddy current be the way forward? But hey its just a dream so lets just go with this..... Anyway I couldnt get the UV lamp to work so we ended up having soapy sex right there...

Am i holding on too tight ?

Do i need help?

Regards ES

I would've thought crack detection would've been completely in order in the shower!

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
I'd have thought crack detection would merely have required use of the Mk 1 Eyeball.

Back