• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CSS Editing

engchimp

LAC
Is anyone available to give some advice on editing a search box with CSS? I can do bits but it looks like a 4 year old has done it. I.E can you insert a picture background?

iHydro

LAC
Only just noticed this post. Zip up the code and files for your search box and let me see what you have done with it so far. CSS is an artform in its own right and utilising a good graphics program will make your search box look amazing. I can give you pointers and guides to help you out. I'm self taught from using www.w3schools.com and using the CSS tutorials first before hitting up the css3 one.

Back