• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Debt management Plan

C

craigth1

I'm in the process of joining,and currently waiting for my trade choice to open,my concern is that I'm currently paying off some debts via a dmp with a debt charity called the Cccs.I'm not bankrupt and have no ccj's against me,my credit rating isn't that great though,due to making reduced payments to creditors.I would like to know if any recruiters out there no wether or not this will effect my application at any stage.I'm making a positive step on the way to becoming debt free and my monthly payments are under £150 per month so this will be affordable on RAF entry pay. Any advice much appreciated.