• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Deleted folder keeps ressurecting!

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
I was showing my niece how to load her mp3 player with music.
I right clicked on my desktop and created a folder. I then showed her how to put mp3s into that folder and how to drag and drop into her mp3 player.

I deleted the contents of the folder and deleted the folder.
Every time I start my comp this folder keeps coming up on the desktop. I keep deleting it and it still comes back after restarts. Even if I empty the recycle bin!

Anyone know how I can permanently get rid of it?

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
After you have deleted go back using windows restore to a time before you put the folder on. See if it still comes back.

Hope this helps?

SCJ

Sospan

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Does it allow you to rename the folder ? if so what happens after restart ?

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
I changed its name and restarted a few times. I then searched for the newly named folder and it appears to have gone!

Cheers gents :PDT_Xtremez_19:

Back