• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you find out on day if passed the interview?

wench02

SAC
I have airman interview on Monday! Doing all my prep, I really want to pass. Can anyone tell me if I find out on the day, or do I have to wait for a letter in the post?

Astyanax

LAC
In short yes.
I've recently just gone through the recruitment process and I found out whether I had passed each stage the very same day.

Usually for interviews you will arrive at the AFCO, sit down to gather your thoughts for five minutes then straight into an interview room. Once the interview is over you'll go back into the waiting room for ten to fifteen minutes while the interviewer will review their notes. You'll then be called back inside and be given the result.

Good luck mate!

R

Reformed Scribbly

Actually it will depend on the interviewer. If they do not inform you on the day, it is not necessarily a bad thing, a letter will come thorugh the post and you are entitled to ask for a debrief if succesful or otherwise.

Astyanax

LAC
Congratulations mate! Make sure you don't forget what you've already learned you'll need it for your final interview, it will be expected that your knowledge will have increased by then.

Good luck with the rest of your application mate!

If you have any questions about the rest of the application process feel free to PM me.

:pDT_Xtremez_30: