• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Donations

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Some of the community have asked if they could make a donation for the upkeep and to help me get some of the money back that I used to set this up. To this end I have set up a donations area which is accessable on the navigation area of the homepage (Jusy click the home at the top). To donate you just click and then follow the on screen instructions.

Donations are not compulsory nor will they ever be. I set this up out of the love of forces banter, something that seems to be missing from todays hectic service life.

If any donations are received then I thank you. If however, the donations exceed the running costs then all extra monies will be donated to the RAF Benevolent Fund.

Thanks to you all, you bunch of knockers :)

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
what exactly does it say fella when you click on the donate button?

Wg Cdr ComfeyChair-Smyth

*****istrator
The donations block is fully fuctional, now - Cost me a fiver to test that page. ;) Ill just have to have 1 less pimms down the mess. I could stoop to a Gin, but wheres the social repect in that..........now where did I put my glass.........

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@paypal.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
are you using AOL browser?

If so that could be the problem. Try using the Internet Explorer instead of the AOL browser and see how that goes.

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
No joy I will sort something out later. Membership is looking good and lots of hits.

Well done mate

S

shack37

I tried to donate but the "computer said no", the card number was invalid or incomplete. I tried three times but not being a spider called Bruce I gave up. I will try again later when the computer is in a better mood.

Nice to see a site for us but why e-Goat?

S37

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Nice avatar, hehehhe

Ok fella, many thanks....

Oh by the way, thanks to Weebl and the Wing Co for the donations :)

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Many thanks for the donation alexpayne87, much appreciated.