• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver updates

Soupdragon

Piermaster
one for the pc geeks for a bit of a pc biff here

Anyone recommend a good FREE site that can update drivers for this magic lantern of mine?

I found one site but they are demanding payment and as we all know that aint gonna happen.

M

monobrow

Anyone recommend a good FREE site that can update drivers for this magic lantern of mine?
Rule 1. If it's going to scan your PC for updates, and do it for nowt, it's going to leave ad-ware / spyware or not be very caring for your PC.

Rule 2. If it's not broke, don't fix it. If the pooter is working fine, why bother!

Rule 3. The best way to update any driver is manually. Windows key + R, type devmgmt.msc and return and you'll have a list of bits fitted. Google websites and get updates that way, however always refer to rule 2.

The Stig A.D.I.

Corporal
Driver Detective is really good - there is a fee, but it's not much (and if you know people who get lots of free software / cracks, etc. then no doubt one of them will sort it so you can download it free gratis!

:PDT_Xtremez_30:

Back