• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-Goat Tech Team Rock!

Kryten

Warrant Officer
I would just like to say an enormous thank you to the Talkwrench, Metimmee and all the E-Goat Tech Team who through sheer determination, a lot of swearing and probably large quantities of alcohol have done some IT jiggery-pokery meaning I can once again access the Goat from my work computer.

The level of effort these guys put into keeping this site going can't be understated, and I for one am extremely grateful for the work they do - this site is like my last link to the RAF family and losing access to it was very hard to endure.

Guys, I doff my cap to you all!