• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Eads

• Thread starter Thread starter wgaf
  • Start date Start date
W

wgaf

Has anyone had any experiences of EADS? If so are they good or bad?

T93

Sergeant
Maybe something maybe not

Maybe something maybe not

Has anyone had any experiences of EADS? If so are they good or bad?

Hi wgaf,

They have a factory on the same street (much further down though, about 1km or so) as my office in Augsburg (Haunstetter Str) They assemble some parts of the structures, but that is all I know (another site in AGB exists, not sure what that is though) I know a few guys who work there, in what capacity I am not fully sure as it is a million miles away from what I do...but I can ask nevertheless...nothing ventured, nothing gained and all that.

I have been told in the past that they pay well & are good to work for - but I guess that is all relative.

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
My only experience of "EADS" was doing an EC145 course at Eurocopter Germany (EC-D is an EADS Company) based at Donauwoerth.
The Company as a whole is/was very impressive and the guys I met were really happy with what they did - Best looking Factory I'd ever seen. In a nice town - in a nice part of Germany.

S

Sarboy

I worked for CASA-EADS in Getafe (near Madrid) during a secondment and they seemed like a fairly good company to work for. The Spaniards certainly seemed to be fairly happy there.

Back