• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ello!

• Thread starter Thread starter Phantomtek
  • Start date Start date
P

Phantomtek

Hiya!

I'm new here, its all abit overwhelming so I didn't know the best place to post my question... hope you are all well!

I'm thinking of joining the RAF, do I have any chance of becoming a pilot? I want to fly helicopters not fast jets, I'm 21, male with 3 A levels and currently studying a degree. What else would I need to do to help my application along, or is it impossible for someone like me to become a pilot?

P.S - Ello!

:)

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I've moved your thread to the recruiting forums...lots of gen in those forums...have a browse and then come back with any questions you have then..

L

laura

Hey!

Does your uni have a University Air Squadron? If so you could apply to them which would help! :)

Laura

Back