• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Empty Plinth

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
I got sent this by another ex-BE:-
Seems like a good idea.

I have received this email today about petitioning for a memorial to all the Lads and lasses lost in recent conflicts. If anyone is would like to sign up to it the internet site address is listed below.

"Dear Patrons, President, Vice Presidents, Members and Registered Supporters of the UKNDA.

This is to advise you that our National Development Manager, Martin Cakebread, has come up with the innovative proposal that the 'empty plinth' in Trafalgar Square should be dedicated permanently as a commemorative memorial to the services and sacrifices of our brave Armed Forces in Iraq & Afghanistan . A petition to the Prime Minister is now on the Internet for your attention and, hopefully, signature.

The site is: http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/TributeToForces/

Please not only visit this site and sign up - but forward this information on as quickly as possible to all of your family, friends and colleagues.
Cheers

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
Hi, I am a empty nester too. I enjoy the DDs being gone, but we see them a few times a week with their families. Did anyone hear the podcast from yesterday evening? I thought it was great and I am looking for support from others. Is anyone interested in supporting each other as empty nesters?? Mary

I think you should swap to a different brand of Meths.