• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy F1 league 2013

PraiseBacon

Sergeant
Hoping desperately to improve on my mid table mediocrity from last season, I've set up a an egoat league for 2013

Once again it's hosted on fantasyracers.com

The league number is: 194

The league name is: e-goat 2013

And the password is : vulcan

My team is in, feel free to join....

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
If anyone wants tips on the Abu Dhabi circuit let me know, my balcony overlooks it!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

PraiseBacon

Sergeant
Hoping desperately to improve on my mid table mediocrity from last season, I've set up a an egoat league for 2013

Once again it's hosted on fantasyracers.com

The league number is: 194

The league name is: e-goat 2013

And the password is : vulcan

My team is in, feel free to join....

Just giving the thread a bumb as the first race is getting close

Teams can be either strategy (locked at start for more allowance, or in season trades), I'm also OK with multiple teams if you want to pay the fee for more than one (I just have one team, but it's your money)

Pom....

Harry B'Stard

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Fray Bentos racing is up for another year!

I've gone for Strategy 1, so that I can adjust my drivers during the year... I thought I'd give it a go as I fancy doing better than I normally do!

Come on everyone... join in, it's free!

HTB

PraiseBacon

Sergeant
Im in, is it too late to change to the other strategy once youve picked one?

Nope, you deselect a driver to free up budget, then the options on who to add in reappears

For the 40MM strategy it locks a day or two before each race, for the 45MM option it locks at a point before the season