• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

flat feet

• Thread starter Thread starter skully
  • Start date Start date
S

skully

hey, was just wondering will low arches bar me from entry into the raf? They cause me no physical problems in the slightest and have heard from source that exceptions can be made during the physical but these may not be reliable. Thanks (y)

J

Justacabbie

Got a mate with the flattest feet you'll ever see. So obviously there's some leeway for it

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Can't answer your question but I do wonder how many of us of a certain age have feet damaged by doing PT in those fecking awful white daps...First run in those bad boys down the runway at Swinders and the morning after I could hardly walk with aches and pains totally atributable to these bloody things...

When med questions get asked I strongly advise you cut us out and go straight to the AFCO...every case is judged on its own merits so you may read stuff on here that could be wholly inaccurate!

Back