• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Flight International 29 Apr - 5 MAy

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
Has no-one read Flight Infernal this week?- All about the PFI outsourcing successes of the RAF!

It reads that, far from being out-sourced like the herc guys, those nice chinook "staff" at Odius only remained employed by being merged into one big ExCREte group - or did I read that wrong?

I'll bet its really nice to know your going to deliver 30% more flying hours with less (people) than you started with as little as five years ago.

Its also nice to read that your morale is sooo high too, and that you are all going for the burn to deliver more. Well done!

Anyway - the way it reads, you should all thank some groupie for rearranging your trade boundaries and getting you all sorted out, all by himself. Nice man. Surely, like all of you, he'll get a reward for all his hard work soon?

Cynicism?

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
The To$$er who was put in charge of the pilot scheme (and got a nice bump up for doing it) is now employed by a certain aerospace contractor that has empires in swampsville and near Rutland Water. It was rumoured that he is detested by fellow managers as he still believes in his status he had in the RAF.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Has no-one read Flight Infernal this week?- All about the PFI outsourcing successes of the RAF!

It reads that, far from being out-sourced like the herc guys, those nice chinook "staff" at Odius only remained employed by being merged into one big ExCREte group - or did I read that wrong?

I'll bet its really nice to know your going to deliver 30% more flying hours with less (people) than you started with as little as five years ago.

Its also nice to read that your morale is sooo high too, and that you are all going for the burn to deliver more. Well done!

Anyway - the way it reads, you should all thank some groupie for rearranging your trade boundaries and getting you all sorted out, all by himself. Nice man. Surely, like all of you, he'll get a reward for all his hard work soon?

Cynicism?

Readers' Letters in FI, perhaps?. Signed by a load of very hacked-off affected staff?

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
Gp Capt Airskate? surely he is Mr Bae Lean Airskate now? Bae Crapersmore gets more like a larger Big Top Circus every week. They are now expecting the RAF lads to work even harder to produce "s" stock so that when they take over the contract everything is rosey. Followed by a cheers lads and a crap posting no doubt. Funking liberty!

Back