• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Football manager 2011 issue

icarus

LAC
My young nephew has encountered an issue with his football manager 2011 game which he plays on his Toshiba laptop. He enters the game okay but upon selecting a player from the drop down menu of Teams his game stalls followed by the following message

‘Football manager 2011 11.0.0f15865 has stopped working.
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify if a solution is available.’

I had a similar error message on my own laptop (not game related) a few months ago and the good goaters recommended that I typed into Google the code. These I undertook and was rewarded with a link to a fix, maybe patch in old speak.
I’ve typed into Google the above code that my nephew has appearing on his screen and it directs me to a forum that sadly contains members which have all encountered an identical message. Sadly none of them have yet to have a satisfactory resolution.
Just wondering if any users of this particular game have also encountered this issue and can propose a successful solution.

Many thanks in advance for any assistance provided to this problem.

Back