• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Free Satelite TV and movies

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I keep getting spam mail to let me watch free satelite tv. It then asks me for money?????????

Anbody know a pikey way to beat the pikey gits sending me mail and get tv really free...:PDT_Xtremez_30:

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
It's not possible to watch any paid for satellite TV on the internet legally. Most of the broadcasters are, however, starting to stream TV on the web for their subscribers.
Channel 4 do 4 on Demand, which has a selection of their programmes you can watch for free, but then have to pay for other programmes.
One of the best site for Free films and TV programmes (legally) is a site called Atomfilms.
They do all sorts of shows, and have a quite extensive catalogue of short films which are mostly very good. Have a look HERE.
Enjoy.

K

Kernow

I know with Sky you can download and watch some of the programmes/films so long as you subscribe with them. Sky Anytime . There are alledgedly ways of watching PPV and Box Office stuff on tv for free. TBH any spam that come to me gets the boot straight away as many of these sites download dodgy files when you click on them. I wouldn't recommend checking out anything that comes in unsolicited.

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Anbody know a pikey way to beat the pikey gits sending me mail and get tv really free...:PDT_Xtremez_30:

Not quite the same thing, but there is a certain irony in the fact that you can download cracked copies of the payware versions (ie fully functional) of peer to peer programs such as EMule and Bearshare from, er, Emule and Bearshare.
Hoist by yer own petards I think chaps :PDT_Xtremez_30:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
I keep getting spam mail to let me watch free satelite tv. It then asks me for money?????????

For a one off fee of £150 @ THIS SITE
After your donation clears, I will happily send you all the details you need to get free satellitte TV from all across Europe for the rest of your life.

Don't delay, happiness is just a donation away !! :PDT_Xtremez_31: :PDT_Xtremez_15:

Relax Murdock you old tart, the address is a fake ! You can still buy your new gold taps :PDT_Xtremez_25:

Last edited:
P

pie sandwich

While its not live tv, this website does have tv shows and movies on it, it free and ive been using it for a few weeks now, and seems ok

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
While its not live tv, this website does have tv shows and movies on it, it free and ive been using it for a few weeks now, and seems ok

Or THIS one, it has links to other sites holding either Adobe or Shockwave Flash movies of TV series. Appears IGS friendly at the moment to !!

Last edited:
Back