• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greetings!

Galant

LAC
Well I suppose first off, happy new year!

Second, hello!

First post here. I hope you're all well!

Little bit about myself - 32, British (from up North), living in Gibraltar, married to an American, and have one at one and one on the way.

I'm primarily here to see if anyone can help me with some recruiting information. So I suppose my first question is, which is the correct section to post this in, since I don't see any recruiting section listed?

Thanks in advance!

Regards.

G

grumpyoldb

Welcome Galant, from one northerner to another.
There are too many shandy drinking southern wimps on here. :pDT_Xtremez_42: :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Galant

LAC
:) Hi guys.

Thanks for the link Collie. I've posted my question.

As for the drinking, I hear you! Though truth be told, I'd take a shandy drinker over someone who mixes their whisky. :)

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
Hello mate,

Bienvenidos a El Cabra! Gib is brilliant, was posted there a few years back and miss it like anything!

G

grumpyoldb

:) Hi guys.

Thanks for the link Collie. I've posted my question.

As for the drinking, I hear you! Though truth be told, I'd take a shandy drinker over someone who mixes their whisky. :)

Whisky should be taken as it pleases you. Half my family are porridge w0gs. :pDT_Xtremez_31: