• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Have I been sold a tall story?

atc84

LAC
I was in the AFCO today and speaking to some guy. A bit of a Tommy Two poops. I said I was worried about the medical and he said it is really intense and that first time round he got turned away for a bit of hard skin on his heel and varuuca!! Can this be for real?? My common sense says no.

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
I was in the AFCO today and speaking to some guy. A bit of a Tommy Two poops. I said I was worried about the medical and he said it is really intense and that first time round he got turned away for a bit of hard skin on his heel and varuuca!! Can this be for real?? My common sense says no.
I would expect a varuuca to be a fail, you don't want a contagious growth getting transferred in communal ablutions.

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
Sounds like a bit of bollox if you ask me, if you have a verucca get rid of it with that Bazooka stuff in under a month like my missus has just done. If you are part way through the treatment I doubt very much whether any doctor is going to reject you.

Incidentally I haven't caught one from my missus despite us both using the same shower.

Toonman

SAC
In 1970 my application was deferred for six months whilst I had to get treatment for acne on my back. The doctor at the CIO said although it was not a contagious condition he was not willing to allow me to join untill I sought treatment.

ScoobTech

Sergeant
Nearly everyone carries the virus that causes them anyway. And when you get really run down it can break out. It's the same virus that causes warts. As previous poster has said, Bazooka it and it should go away.