• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hellllpppppp! Joiining RAF

• Thread starter Thread starter joy26
  • Start date Start date
J

joy26

Hi,

Sorry not sure how this forum works and where I'm supposed to post this.

I am Ex Army left 2005 and would like to join RAF now. Whats the current state of Manning, is it as hard to get in RAF as Army at the moment due to recession???

I tried joining back up as a clerk in Army and got refused, apparently there full yet my mate, a recruiter is running a recruiting surge for clerks. Anyway had enough of being messed about and RAF is where i wanted first time but i know i have to start again. Oh well lol!

So has anyone got any info on recruiting at this current time?? And has anyone joinind up from Army, would love a chat.

Thanks

Joy

Back